Introducing MyAssays Desktop
MyAssays Desktop for Windows enables you to run the data analysis available on MyAssays.com privately and securely on your own PC, inside a powerful desktop application. This means:
• No need to upload your data to the internet for analysis (your data is not sent over the internet for processing or storage online)
• A seamless fully-automated integration between your laboratory instrumentation and MyAssays data analysis tools is now possible
Search, Download and use MyAssays.com Protocols
Enjoy the convenience of preconfigured data analysis tools from MyAssays.com running on your desktop. Show me…
Automatically import your assay data from:
• Many proprietary file formats – the software supports over 100 formats used by major instrument manufacturers.
• Excel (XLS/XLSX) documents – import data directly from Excel documents. The wizard allows you to select where your data is stored within an Excel document and use this selection for import across similar documents. No more copy and paste required. This feature is available even if Excel is not installed on your system. Show me…
• Separate multiple files – combine data stored in separate files in a single analysis. Perhaps your plate reader outputs each plate of data to a separate file. The wizard can import data from separate files together and process as a single analysis. No more manual stitching of files together. Show me…
Data Visualisation Tools
A variety of powerful interactive tools to inspect your data including 3D views, heat-map and charts.
Microplate Layout Editor
Define how your samples are arranged with the intuitive layout editor. Modify layouts after analysis and easily recalculated results to correct for preparation errors. Share layouts across assays and share layouts with your colleagues.
Multiple Plate Support
Support for assay analysis where data is measured across multiple plates. A standard curve can be prepared for each plate, assigned by plate or use an average curve from data measured across separate plates. Show me…
“Flag” outliers for exclusion in data analysis.
As soon as data is available from your reader the optional integrated Folder Poll tool can launch your data analysis protocol, calculate results and optionally print and/or export data with no user-intervention required. Show me…
Export you reports to PDF, Excel (XLSX) or Word (DOCX).
Customise your reports using the full power of Microsoft Word (or WordPad). Decide layouts for your reports, include headers/footers, custom images, in fact anything that you can do in Word. Includes support for digital signatures in you report.
Flexible Data File Management
Data is stored in files so that you can easily manage, share and backup your assets. MyAssays Desktop automatically arranges your data. Optionally, customise how results files are named and where your data is to be stored. Show me…
As you tweak your analysis parameters all of your settings are stored and available to step-back to (these be removed as required).
Automatically import data such as sample IDs, dilution factors, standard concentrations (and more) from worklist files as part of the data analysis process.
Supported Data Analysis
If your assay is online at MyAssays.com then you can run it on MyAssays Desktop. If not, then contact your kit manufacturer or use our general ELISA protocol.
The following protocols are installed as part of the MyAssays Desktop system:
Performs the quantitative analysis of samples using a standard curve fit to calculate concentrations for typical enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays. The data analysis:
• Support for any number of standards (in singlet or in replicates)
• Optional background correction
• Unweighted or weighted fits including 4PL, 5PL, linear regression (and more…)
• Linear/Logarithmic axes
• Automatic calculation of % Recovery, %CV, Standard Deviation, SEM
• Support single or multiple plates
Liquid Handling QC
QC your liquid handling with a qualitative analysis of your readings. The data analysis:
• Reports “pass” or “fail” (determined against customisable thresholds)
• Calculates means and %CV of plate, including by-row and by-column
• Heat-map and 3D view to quickly troubleshoot
Standards Curve with Titres and Parallelism Plots
This optional add-on pack provides combined data analysis in one protocol that:
• Plots a 4PL standard curve fit (concentration vs. measurement)
• Plots and overlay dilution vs. measurement curves reporting 4PL parameters and statistical analysis of each
• Calculate titre values
More Coming Soon
We are working on a wide-range of applications. Contact us if you have any specific needs beyond the existing functionality.
A selection of screen grabs from MyAssays Desktop.
MyAssays Desktop Explorer Welcome Screen:
Searching for an assay with MyAssays.com service in MyAssays Desktop:
Use the Import Wizard to import data from an Excel document:
Visualising ELISA measurement data in 3D:
Microplate Layout Editor configured for multiple plate analysis: